I'll post more about his homecoming tomorrow. Until then, enjoy this collection of photos and a video clip from the last few days. The video's a little choppy--we don't know how to fix that on our camera. But at least you get some motion and voice. I love those little hands.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Pins and Needles
Atty comes home today!! In about two hours, as a matter of fact. We just need to wait until James gets off work, and we're heading up to get our boy. It's quite a surreal feeling--excited and thrilled and terrified and skeptical at the same time. Much how I felt the morning James and I got married--is this really going to happen? My whole world is going to change in a matter of hours, and everything looks and feels just a little different.
I'll post more about his homecoming tomorrow. Until then, enjoy this collection of photos and a video clip from the last few days. The video's a little choppy--we don't know how to fix that on our camera. But at least you get some motion and voice. I love those little hands.

I'll post more about his homecoming tomorrow. Until then, enjoy this collection of photos and a video clip from the last few days. The video's a little choppy--we don't know how to fix that on our camera. But at least you get some motion and voice. I love those little hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
that is SO exciting! Now it really begins, huh? :)
Congratulations!!!
What a lucky little guy to have you two.
YAY!
P.S. You have permission to make fun of that very fashionable bassinette we lent ya. The feng shui of our room just hasn't been the same since its departure... ;-)
Yeah!!! That makes me really happy! I am glad that all is going well.
That's wonderful! What a happy day!
I love his squeaks. Very deep and manly :)
Post a Comment