Age on my next birthday:


Yikes.
A place I'd like to visit:
Machu Picchu (Peru)
A favorite place:
La Jolla Cove, San Diego. The fam used to come here on Thanksgiving, and sometimes we'd have picnics on the grass above the beach. This is one of the places I have to visit anytime I'm in town.
One of my favorite things:
Babies. Especially my baby.
One of my favorite foods:
French filet beans, or haricots verts. Love love love these! I could eat these every day, and I hope to later this summer: they're going in my garden this year.
My favorite flower:
It's impossible to choose just one favorite flower, but I'm awfully fond of ranunculus. It's a horrible name for a beautiful flower. They come in all sorts of colors, and they're just lovely.
My favorite color:
Spring green. I loved it even before it was trendy. (Isn't that what they all say?)
City I live in:
Salt Lake City
Name of a past pet:
I had a hamster named Camilla. I named her after Camilla Kimball, wife of Pres. Spencer W. Kimball. I was hoping for a photo of the flower, but of course politics and sex scandals are more popular than lovely flowers. Oh well.
A nickname I've had:
Pookie Bear
My college major:
English
My first job:
I made the best biscuits. Now they come frozen, and they just aren't the same.
A hope for 2008:
President Obama. I have lots of hopes: Atticus home and healthy, sanity in motherhood, a bountiful garden and plenty of water, peace and prosperity for everyone. But those are hard to find in Google Images. So Obama's my man.


Yikes.A place I'd like to visit:
Machu Picchu (Peru)A favorite place:
La Jolla Cove, San Diego. The fam used to come here on Thanksgiving, and sometimes we'd have picnics on the grass above the beach. This is one of the places I have to visit anytime I'm in town.One of my favorite things:
Babies. Especially my baby.One of my favorite foods:
French filet beans, or haricots verts. Love love love these! I could eat these every day, and I hope to later this summer: they're going in my garden this year.My favorite flower:
It's impossible to choose just one favorite flower, but I'm awfully fond of ranunculus. It's a horrible name for a beautiful flower. They come in all sorts of colors, and they're just lovely.My favorite color:
Spring green. I loved it even before it was trendy. (Isn't that what they all say?)City I live in:
Salt Lake CityName of a past pet:
I had a hamster named Camilla. I named her after Camilla Kimball, wife of Pres. Spencer W. Kimball. I was hoping for a photo of the flower, but of course politics and sex scandals are more popular than lovely flowers. Oh well.A nickname I've had:
Pookie BearMy college major:
EnglishMy first job:
I made the best biscuits. Now they come frozen, and they just aren't the same.A hope for 2008:
President Obama. I have lots of hopes: Atticus home and healthy, sanity in motherhood, a bountiful garden and plenty of water, peace and prosperity for everyone. But those are hard to find in Google Images. So Obama's my man.I now tag Kathryn, Natalie, and Tammy. You're it. :)
1 comment:
Ooh, you got me. :-) I'll post soon.
I love your answers!
Post a Comment