This year hasn't been all bad. Here are a few good things I'd like to remember.
The day someone brought corgi puppies to work.
Atticus got baptized.
And started Cub Scouts.
I made it to Delicate Arch on a gimpy ankle.
Family outing to Antelope Island.
Mama-Atticus hike to a local waterfall. On a gimpy ankle.
Mesa Verde on a gimpy ankle. (I will not be broken!)
Quality time with my boy.
The day we discovered a new mall with a playground and comfortable seats. And a Pokegym.
I knit a yellow sweater and a I quite like it. We are in nice clothes at Dead Horse Point because we were there for a wedding. More about this trip in another post.
So there.










2 comments:
Glad there were some good spots in your year and that your gimpy ankle didn't stop you from enjoying the outdoors a little.
And I love your sweater too! You are so good with needles. Have you considered going into acupuncture?
I touched up the photo of you and Atticus with the temple in the background and will send it to you :-)
Post a Comment