Monday, March 3, 2008

I'm No Guitar Hero

Our good friends the Biddulphs invited us over last night for dinner and Wii, and I have to say I really suck at Guitar Hero. I got booed off the stage both times I tried. I just couldn't get my left hand to coordinate with my right or remember which order the buttons were in, even though it shows you right on the screen. James of course did really well, rocking Iron Maiden and the whammy bar like he was born to it. And Linwood was a lot of fun to watch--he could play on the "hard" level, and I just marvel at people who can keep up with those complicated moves.

I didn't leave feeling like a total loser, though. I scored some serious points on the Wii trivia game Smarty Pants. I was a little disappointed that the game made my cartoon persona wear ankle-strap heels, though. Brook got to wear Keds, and there I was with my swollen pregnant ankles in strappy heels. They looked pretty good on screen, even though I know they'd look horrible on my body. Oh well. No use getting vain over a cartoon persona...

2 comments:

Erin said...

I really want to try Guitar Hero! I've been thinking about getting it.

brook said...

You're welcome to come over and practice sometime!