
Any "Lost" fans out there as curious as I am to find out who the rest of the "Oceanic Six" are? We know three of them: Jack, Kate, and Hurley. Is the person in the coffin at the end of last season one of the six? If so, why didn't anyone else show up? The rumor going around is that the other three are Sayid, Sun, and Jin. But I can't think of a reason no one would go to the funeral if any of those three (or Hurley) died.
And why are there only six? There are rumors that more than six got off the island but only six are known publicly. Did any "others" get rescued? They weren't on the Oceanic flight, so how would they explain who they were and why they were on the island?
So how many people are left on the island? The implication is clearly that more survivors are still there and want to be rescued/need help, but who and how many?
Two more boggling questions from last night's episode: why could Hurley see Jacob, and why could he make the cabin disappear?
*sigh* This writers' strike better end soon so they can film the rest of the episodes slated for this season. I don't know if I can handle a year-long hiatus.
3 comments:
a possible end to the strike?
http://tv.ign.com/articles/849/849249p1.html
-brook
I'm leaning toward Sun and Jin as 2 of the Oceanic 6, simply because Sun and the baby would die if they stayed on the island (assuming Juliet doesn't figure out that whole thing before long). The last "survivor", I'm not sure. I like to think that there are a number of people still on the island from the crash. Rose and Bernard, especially.
As for the funeral that got Jack all emotional, that didn't look like an adult-sized coffin to me.
Hurley seeing Jacob...well, Hurley has had a strong connection to the island. Sure, Locke can walk, but Hurley used those cursed numbers.
My question to you: did Charlie really die in the Looking Glass station? We know he dies because he fully admits that to Hurley. But WHEN does he die?
Post a Comment