Atty was circumcised yesterday, and it was more traumatic than I expected. I was under the impression it would be cut- and blood-free, and it wasn't. Some doctors don't let the parents watch, but our doctor never suggested I leave. I was grateful, because although it wasn't pleasant, I couldn't bear for him to go through it alone. It wasn't a decision we made lightly, and we still think it's the right decision in the long run, but it was hard to see our little boy uncomfortable again, especially when this time it was something we had control over.
He was uncomfortable for the rest of the day, but he did really well last night and is back to his regular sweet self today. Here are a couple pictures from last night.
1 comment:
Love the sneer on his face on the second picture. :)
Here's to a quick snip-snip recovery!
P.S. Has the neighbor's daily construction projects been bothering you guys or messing up Atty's sleep? My little rats are freaked out!
Post a Comment