I don't think he would have been this big if he'd gone full term. He's been on some high-calorie formula to help him grow, so I'm pretty sure he's bigger than he would have been. When people see him now, strangers say "what a little guy!" and those who know his story say "he's bigger than I thought he'd be."
He got his first immunizations Thursday. He took it pretty well, but he's had a couple rough nights. I'm a little nervous for his circumcision next week. I suspect he'll be uncomfortable for a few days, which means not much sleep for us. Oh well, this too shall pass. I'll sleep with him in the recliner if I need to. It's amazing how quickly life is no longer about you once you have a baby.
3 comments:
Hey Heidi,
He is so cute! I meant to talk to you at church on Sunday but didn't get a chance. You look fabulous. Seriously, nice job. :)
Betsy
I love seeing some chub on him finally. The double chin is precious. Funny how rolls are SO cute on babies and not so cute on adults. haha
No kidding, Erin. And I wonder when we'll stop cheering for him every time he burps and toots.
Post a Comment