Saturday, April 21, 2012

Heidi is currently...


  • Crushing on Blaine Anderson from Glee. What is it about sweetly romantic boys who can sing and dance? Oh yeah. They're irresistible. And usually gay, like this character is. (Also probably the only man able to make high-water pants and sweater vests sexy.) Darn. But so much fun to watch. Don't believe me? Check out this duet with the equally beautiful Matt Bomer, who plays his brother.  Or maybe this one
Poster art for "The Avengers."
  • Excited about going to see a sneak preview of The Avengers this Thursday. 'Splosions, eye candy, witty banter, and Scarlett Johanssen kicking butt. What more could you want in a movie, really? Except for it to be free. And oh yeah, it is! James won passes. Yea!
  • Looking forward to a trip to Illinois sometime this summer. (July or August maybe? How would that work for you, Suz?) I recently discovered that I have 59,000 SkyMiles just waiting to be used. Woo hoo! We're also talking about going back to Arizona to visit the Bennett clan at some point, maybe spending a night or two in Vegas on the way. Trips are always fun to think about.
  • Trying to avoid cleaning and grocery shopping and planning a lesson for tomorrow. Maybe I should get back to that... Bye! :) 

1 comment:

OctopusFingerpuppet said...

July and August are usually much hotter/muggier than June, but better for garden harvest and food preservation in general. I'm excited to see you whenever you can get out here, chica :)