
I know I haven't blogged about Atticus in a while, so I thought I'd make up for it with a few random photos. I love love love the above photo. The look of concentration, the the hat riding up his head in a very cool way, the ears, the bangs. And we're at the Blue Plate Diner, which is always a good idea.
In these next photos we're at the Discovery Gateway children's museum. We bought a pass, which has been a great investment for us, and not really all that expensive. Look how carefully he's "sawing" this block:

And success! I don't know exactly what he's excited about, but I was thrilled to capture this moment of glee.

This last one is another favorite. I peeked in on him during his nap one day and found his hands up by his chin like this:

I just had to sneak back in with the camera and capture his sweetness.
He's growing so fast, developing his intellect and personality faster than I can keep up.
1 comment:
He is simply adorable and oh-so clever !
Look at him sawing away; soo cute !
Thank you for your generous comment on my blog the other day : )
Post a Comment