Monday, October 18, 2010

Accomplishments for Today

I don't know why, but I feel like listing all that I got done today. And I feel like doing it in a new font.
  1. Make a big mess on the kitchen floor by throwing down the jug of protein powder that wouldn't open, thus shattering the lid and spilling the contents all over the rug.
  2. Refrain from screaming. At least the jug was open now.
  3. Get Atticus some milk, change his diaper, and install him on the couch with a Thomas the Tank Engine video while I clean up the mess.
  4. Wash the rug.
  5. Mend Atticus's blankie and my sheets. Both were slated for the scrap pile, but I decided to give them a little more life.
  6. Change the bedding with newly mended sheets.
  7. Wash all the old bedding.
  8. Wash, fold, AND PUT AWAY every bit of laundry in the house, including towels.
  9. Make an apple pie with pie crust from scratch and filling I canned last fall.
  10. Finish knitting Atticus's cap for Halloween. He's going to be a grinder monkey. Details and photos forthcoming.

And it's not even 6:00 yet. Maybe I'll get around to putting the cushions back on the couch and straightening the living room. And maybe, just maybe, I'll dust. Wish me luck.

No comments: