Tuesday, June 1, 2010

This little chair is 20 years old now. I made it in high school crafts class. I'd envisioned the back design to be more tulip-shaped, but my teacher convinced me that I didn't want to make the design too delicate. Which has turned out to be true, considering how rough this little guy is with it:

While I was making the chair, I envisioned my child using it. I don't think I could have imagined how adorable he would be in it, though. I'm glad I didn't paint it pink.
I'm thinking of painting it red. What do you think?

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey, was that broken at one point? I do remimber that you had Ramona and your other dalls in it when I was younger. I think red would look grate, I think Attie would like it too.

Unknown said...

I think it is perfect just the way it is!!! I am sure Atty will enjoy it no matter what color you choose!!! LOL