It's been a while since I've posted any pictures of Atty, so here we go. The one above is him in his Halloween costume. He's supposed to be a bear, but I didn't have the right color felt for the ears, so he looks more like a furry deer or a Monchichi. Either way, he's adorable. Auntie Lara gave him the bunting when he was newborn and tiny, and I swore he'd never be big enough for it, and then I was afraid he'd outgrow it before it was cold enough to wear it. But it was perfect. I added the ears. He was the cutest thing EVER.
In this next one he's just chillin', showing off his new bottle-holding skills like it's something he's done all his life. Yes, it's a tiny bottle, but he's good at getting it into his mouth.
He's becoming more aware of and interested in his surroundings, craning his neck to check out the shadows on the ceiling or inspect the textures in the couch fabric. He's really vocal, too. I love his babble chatter, but I'm not so fond of the high-pitched squeals and shreiks. We call him "teradactyl boy" when he gets shreiky like that. He chews on anything he can get his hands on, especially his rubber pacifier, so we know those teeth are on their way. I just looked over and he had the entire pacifier in his mouth. Silly boy.
1 comment:
Adorable costume. He is such a big little boy!
Post a Comment