Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Yes, we do go outside sometimes. Here's proof.

Today the ward moms' group went for a walk in Memory Grove. The weather was perfect, and the company was lovely. Atty slept through half of it but seemed to enjoy it when he was awake.

He really likes being outside, and I like the exercise. I just don't normally take the camera with me. Now that the weather is nicer, I plan to go for walks at least a few times a week, if not every day. He loves to look at the trees and watch the world around him. Sometimes when he's fussy he'll calm down if I just take him out on the balcony. He's a boy after my own heart.

1 comment:

The Jeff Bylund Family said...

It's fun to see so many good friends in this picture. I agree with you about roof tops as well. Great pics.