And he's absolutely adorable when he sleeps. I love his little crossed legs and his soft rosy hands.
I know it's blurry, but I just love this picture. We put his pants on his head, to quite a stunning "Pharaoh" effect. He raises his blurry fist in defiance. He didn't like it as much as we did, so by the time I fixed the flash setting James had taken off the hat.
In these next two pics he's chillin' with James. We see this face a lot. It's like he's trying to figure out how the heck he got himself mixed up with us. And oh, that rosy peachy skin! He has my coloring, so I feel a little funny going off about how beautiful it is, but I just can't get enough of it. It looks better on him anyhow.
And finally, a video of him laughing. Daddy is so funny...
4 comments:
So adorable! I can't believe how much bigger he is, but he IS almost six months old, right? Time sure flies.
Thanks for the pics!
CUTE! I love his husky giggle. Alice has a very high pitched voice, but I didn't realize that until I started listening to other babies. Anyway, thanks for the pictures! What a sweet little man, smartly dressed, and SO huggable. Are you thinking about solid foods yet?
Okay, wow! I love his laugh!
It is fun to see what you guys are up to. Atty is very adorable, and he is getting so big! It is amazing to me how fast babies grow. Have a great day!
Post a Comment