So Atticus is in Primary now, and he's learning the songs. He loves to sing. His favorite is "Choose the Right Way," but he likes to spice it up a bit. One night we were singing it, and it went like this:
There's a right way to live and be happy,
It is choosing the right every day.
You betcha!
Complete with plucky hand gesture.
Then the other night he changed the ending to "Choose the wrong way, and be saaaaaad." Today he's been sick, so he ended up on my bed with me after his nap. He was dressed in jammies, fuzzy orange slippers, and his hooded green and yellow striped sweater, pacifier in mouth. His hood was over his face, and his breathing was all raspy, so I couldn't tell if he was awake or asleep. Then I hear a quiet little "... I must always choose the wrong!"
Goodness, I love this goofy kid of ours.
2 comments:
So cute. Cute doesn't even begin to describe Atty!
That's my grandson! Loving to sing runs in the family!!! I love him so much and you guys too!
Post a Comment