Yeah, I know it's almost November,
but better late than never, right?
School!
Atticus loves his preschool. He goes three days a week for 2 1/2 hours. It's a co-op preschool, so I get to be in the classroom a couple times a month.
He didn't want to stand still for a good
"first day" portrait, so this is the best I got.

On his first field trip to Red Butte Gardens. Teacher Miss Stephanie is trying to make them laugh, but only Liam (in glasses) is able to keep a straight face.
Riding tricycles. He still does this occasionally, but his favorite recess activity is digging in the sand.
Soccer!
The boy has great dribbling skills, but really isn't very interested in the game. At his first game, he spent the last half with this group:
He still prefers rolling in the artificial turf (or running in circles, or finger-walking across the field) to playing the game, but yesterday he actually kicked the ball in the right direction DURING THE GAME! High-fives all around.
I think we'll try gymnastics for a while instead. He loves climbing and jumping and balancing on stuff, so it seems better suited to his interests.
No comments:
Post a Comment