Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fy Truck!

On Saturday we saw a fire truck in the parking lot at Costco, and Atticus flipped out. No one was around, so we asked him if he wanted to touch it. Oh yeah, he did. He ran up to it, then touched it with one finger, all careful like. As he went along he got more adventurous and excited, and he was thrilled when we put him on the front bumper. We could barely get him to stand still long enough to take the picture.

Oh, and he's wearing his favorite shirt. When he saw me pull his "wo-bot" shirt out of the dryer, he tried to pull off his jammies so he could put it on right then. Unfortunately it was time for bed, so he had to keep his jammies on. But he got to wear it the next day, and the next two days after that. Three days is my limit.

My goodness, I love this kid.

1 comment:

brook said...

I think I do too!
...not that I comment too often on your blog, but I have twice now this morning and I think I'm going to start sharing the "word verifications" with you. They are always so ridiculous. This one is: SCOVULA.