Monday, September 13, 2010

Feeling Lazy

I've had a request for a new post, but the last few posts I've tried to put up haven't worked (videos didn't upload), and I don't feel like fighting with Blogger at the moment. And the newest pics are still in the camera, and I don't feel like getting them at the moment. So you'll have to make do with my new favorite picture:

It's currently our desktop wallpaper, and I love seeing this little face every time I get on the computer.

And it's a good preview for our next post, which is about his haircuts. His first haircut was traumatic, but his second went sooooo much better. As much as I loved the long mess in the photo, I may love this trim little boy cut even more. He's so handsome. I'll get those photos posted as soon as I get them transferred from the computer. Soon. I promise.

1 comment:

Gordita said...

That smile says up to no good. He's adorable.