I've been thinking lately that I want a new look. Something classy and a little more tailored, but not so much that I have to start wearing a girdle. I'm thinking vintage and romantic and
feminine. Kind of along these lines:
With this dress:

And a fitted cardigan (not the baggy ones I usually wear):

And (gasp!) a little bit of a heel:
Honestly, I'll probably end up looking more like this:

But in my mind I'll look like this:

And how fantastic is this dress?? (The jacket is actually attached--it's all one piece.)

What do you think? Can I pull it off?
5 comments:
I can see you in that style so much it's unreal. And maybe I'm missing something, but I don't think that photo of how you might actually look is bad. I think it's lovely. But I really love the runway look and I believe you can pull it off, and own it.
And I'd be happy to lend my sewing knowledge (ha, not much more than, "Follow the instructions.") I'll e-mail you.
YES! I love it!
I have never been a shoe person, but those shoes do something to me. I also love the dress in the top picture. It's more feminine than the second pic.
Well you know I'm going to say yes! Abso-bally-lutely! I think it's really cute and you'd look good in it.
You are adorable in anything so yes, you would look great in that dress! LOL
Post a Comment