Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dancin' Fool

The boy loves to dance. He bops his head to the radio, any songs on TV, and even commercials. For anyone who sees him only when he's shy and sedate, here's proof that the kid can move.

In this next one he's starting to get tired, and he makes sure you know not to play with the buttons on the TV and that there's a big light attached to our ceiling. Just so you know.

2 comments:

Erin said...

SO cute! I love how he says "bapu" for lights. I wonder how he came up with that because it doesn't sound like the real word at all. Maybe it's a play off of "ball"?

Anyway, thanks for documenting the dance moves. He's always embarrassed when I'm there. :)

Unknown said...

He is a dancing fool!! Runs in the family. He comes from a long line of Taylor women who looooove to dance. Not so much for their mates, though. He is so adorable. . . . .and energetic! I love how he puts his whole body into it!