While I was feeding Atty this morning, random bits of songs were running through my head, and one of them reminded me of the classic Young Woman song "Walk Tall You're a Daughter of God." And much to my surprise, I was able to remember all the words to first the chorus, then one of the verses. I had to look up the rest of the words online, and they seemed vaguely familiar. I guess the second verse was always my favorite.So I was looking for an image of the YW medallion to put with this post, and I was shocked to discover that they CHANGED THE MEDALLION!! This probably isn't news to most of you, but I'm totally behind the times. The girl with boofy hair and the long flowy dress is GONE! Now it's an image of the SL temple spires, which is much less mock-worthy. I guess that's why they changed it....
Anyway, it was a fun, short trip back to YW days.
1 comment:
I didn't realize they changed the 'logo'. I suppose it was bound to be on the out, after you mentioned it, I did remember the boofy hair.
Post a Comment